Twitterlicious is a freeware Windows based Twitter application. It allows you to read and write tweets.
Twitterlicious requires Microsoft .NET 2.0.
- Small and concise UI, shows maximum amount of information in a minimum amount of space.
- Hides itself in the system tray when not needed, and pops up a notification balloon when thereâ€™s a new tweet.
- Displays the read status of each tweet, so you know which tweets are new and can see any that youâ€™ve missed.
- Automatically refreshes itself at user-defined intervals.
- Properly threaded so it wonâ€™t lock up if Twitter.com is unresponsive.
- Support for authenticated web proxies.